Please email [email protected] to set up an interview with your resume attached!
* Fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Associate to produce various types of content regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, clients, and leads. You will need to have a knack for enlarging the company's brand, understanding the role that we play in the Real Estate market. Along with having the open rate and clickthrough rates climb, you will have to increase the company's turnaround with lead generation. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. A dual-minded approach: You are highly creative and an excellent writer, but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Content Creation: 3 years (Required)
- Social Media Experience: 3 years (Required)
- Portfolio (Optional)
- Willingness to learn with having the ability to adapt to industry evolution with strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, prioritize, work well under pressure, work independently, as well as collaboratively, and able to meet deadlines to ensure high-quality deliverables in a small office setting
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, results-oriented, and strong oral plus to communicate effectively to present ideas, written communication skills for marketing materials and/or reports
- Professionalism regarding deadlines and costs with the understanding of the principles/strategies of content marketing
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools; Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer, or similar role.
- Lead ideation, execution, and optimization of our retention marketing efforts, including direct mail, email marketing, and mobile marketing through automation technology.
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Solid computer skills with competency in MS Office, web analytics, Facebook Business, and Google Ad Manager; Preferred expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns and coding.
- Expertise with Adobe, Canva, iMovie, and other content creation software or sites / Website Development
- Strong track record of leveraging data-driven research/analysis to drive strategic direction and optimize marketing programs.
- Create content for social media.
- Design and implement successful marketing campaigns
- Identify and analyze competitors
- Organize promotional activities for active, pending, and sold listings
- Blog on an ongoing basis to promote participation to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our lead base by providing them with regular, helpful content that is aligned with their needs and interests.
- Show initiative in a positive manner by collaborating with team members, external influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our audience.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Create, edit, and oversee short plus long-form video productions, shooting and editing video.
- Implementing tracking systems to build out strategic content calendars to carry consistent themes and campaigns across the season. Developing and executing a digital marketing plan for the season, creating digital graphics & videos to support the plan and engage the potential client.
- Attend events, interview staff/clients for storytelling elements.
- Have and maintain an in-depth knowledge of best practices and remaining at the forefront of innovation for each platform.
- Bring creative ideas to the table and communicate them within a collaborative environment
- Manage advertising efforts to support hiring events, drive hiring event advertisements, and social media campaigns.
- Travel as necessary
- Provide campaign budget recommendations to staff
- Create post-campaign/event analytics reports
- Regularly meet with staff to evaluate campaigns and upcoming needs
- Analyze/manage lead flow volumes and source of origin.
- Analyze source and volume and create a proactive plan by geographic area
- Lead strategic initiatives for branch marketing plans and support implementation
- Other duties as directed in support of the company
- Work regular business hours, and occasional evenings or weekends
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time